Union is looking for a Union Foundation Coordinator
The Union Foundation is recruiting!
Through its Union Inspires strategy, Royal Union of Saint-Gilloise is committed to continuing to develop its local roots. With this in mind, the Union Foundation has set itself the explicit objective of continuing to make a significant contribution to the social cohesion and well-being of the inhabitants of our capital and beyond.
It is in this ambitious backdrop that we are looking for a Coordinator to strengthen our team.
As Union Foundation Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
You will prospect, select and manage social projects, as well as monitoring and implementing them.
You will manage the administration of the Foundation's activities;
- Management of external requests
- Setting up new projects
- Management of contacts with external stakeholders, in particular partner associations and public institutions
- Management of the necessary documentation and approvals related to the foundation's projects
You will be responsible for the foundation's budget :
- Make a budget roadmap
- Regular monitoring of the budget
In collaboration with the communications department, you will define the strategy for publicising the Foundation and its projects.
Presence in the field for the Foundation's activities;
Managing people during the Foundation's activities;
Point of contact for social projects within the club: the Board, employees of Royale Union Saint-Gilloise and the Academy.
- You have experience in an administrative and management role;
- Experience in the social field would be an advantage;
- You know Brussels like the back of your hand;
- You are familiar with the social issues faced by the city of Brussels and its communities;
- You have an affinity with the world of professional football;
- As a Coordinator, you are easy to get along with;
- You are dynamic and proactive;
- You can work independently, but you can also work with others;
The Union Foundation offers you the chance to work in a stimulating environment as part of an enthusiastic team. The Union Foundation offers its employees the opportunity to work independently while developing their skills.
We offer a full-time, permanent contract with a competitive salary. If you would like to apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bonne journée !