Tickets Lugano away & bus ride to Genève
The club will have 1300 tickets available in the away end at the Stade de Genève for the return leg of the Europa League play-off round against FC Lugano (31/08 - 20.30). Tickets are only available at the Club House and cost €21 for adults. Fans under the age of 18 pay €10.50. The bus trip costs €100 and leaves Forest for Geneva on Wednesday evening, the return trip is scheduled immediately after the game.
Adults (+18): 21€
Children (-18): 10,5€
Bus ride from Brussels to Geneva and back (optional): 100€ per persoon
When do the tickets go on sale?
Tickets will only be on sale in our fanshop from Friday 25 August at 11am. Our fanshop will exceptionally open on Monday 28 August from 11am to 6pm. As usual, we will also be open next week from Tuesday to Friday (11am-6pm). There will be no online ticket sales for the away game against Lugano.
You can buy a maximum of 5 tickets in total. You must bring your own identity card and the (photo of the) identity card of the people for who you are buying tickets.
- The meeting point is located at Le village du soir, situated at the away end of the Stade de Genève. This area contains all kinds of bars and restaurants. The time from which our supporters are expected there will be communicated next week.
- The stadium opens 90 minutes before kick-off.
- You can only pay for drinks and food in the stadium with a bank card. Cash will not be accepted.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited in the stadium.
- Bags larger than an A4 sheet will not be allowed. Backpacks will not be allowed in general. Please note that no storage space is provided in or around the stadium.