Union is looking for an accountant
The Royale Union Saint-Gilloise is hiring !
Royale Union Saint-Gilloise is a Belgian football club founded in 1987. We currently play in First Division of the Belgian Pro League.
Our sporting achievements have led us to expand our administrative teams as well.
Join us as an Accountant and play a key role in our accounting and finance team.
As an accountant at Royale Union Saint-Gilloise, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- In collaboration with the CFO, you will be responsible for the accounts of Royale Union Saint-Gilloise Academy:
- Internal audit of the current situation
- Encoding of invoices
- Customer follow-up
- Working together with the Academy staff;
You will also help to manage the Royal Union Saint-Gillies’s accounts:
- You will be responsible for encoding invoices for sales and purchases, as well as bank and cash invoices.
- You will monitor customers and suppliers.
- You will assist with the preparation of the annual accounts;
You will assist the CFO with specific tasks related to the professional football sector;
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting
- At least 2 years' experience in accounting is required;
- You are a native Dutch or French speaker, and are fluent in the other language. You have a good knowledge of English;
- Have had the opportunity to work on accounting software in your previous experiences.
- As an accountant, you have a passion for figures and work with care, precision and detail ;
- You can work independently, but you are also able to work with other departments on a day-to-day basis;
- You have an affinity with the world of professional football;
Royale Union Saint-Gilloise offers you the chance to work in a stimulating environment as part of an enthusiastic team. Royale Union Saint-Gilloise offers its employees the opportunity to work independently while developing their skills.
We offer a permanent contract, a competitive salary and a range of fringe benefits (hospital insurance, meal vouchers, public transport reimbursement, homeworking, etc.).
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.