After four weeks, the Stade Joseph Marien opens its doors again for our home game against Cercle Brugge. Tickets for this match will be on sale online or at the Club House from Monday 26th of September. Tickets will be sold in 2 phases.
Ticket sales for this home fixture against Cercle Brugge will be carried out in 2 phases:
- Subscribers (season ticket holders) and RUSG Members will have priority for ticket sales from Monday 9/26 at 10 a.m. until Wednesday 9/28 at 6 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online only on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; they can also be purchased in the Stade Marien fanshop. * Please read the purchase rules mentioned below.
- The free sale of tickets will start on Thursday 29/09. Tickets can be purchased at the Stade Joseph Marien fanshop or online. The sale ends on Saturday 8/10 at 6 p.m. * Please note that each person can buy a maximum of 2 tickets and each ticket must be linked to a unique identity (cf. the explanation “rules of purchase”
- Attention: Each person can buy a maximum of 2 tickets, but each ticket must be linked to a unique identity (see explanations in the purchase rules).
Anyone can buy up to two tickets, but each ticket must be linked to an existing account. Each person can only have one access pass linked to their identity.
– Subscriber (season ticket holders): A subscriber can therefore buy two tickets but cannot associate them with their identity. they must therefore link them to two other identities which must have an account (accompanying persons do not necessarily have to be subscribers or members).
– RUSG Member: RUSG Members can buy two tickets but must associate one of the tickets with their name and the other with the name of their companion. This accompanying person must also have an account (the accompanying person does not have to be a member).
– Occasional supporter: Same as RUSG Member